Adams Keegan, an integrated HR, and benefits management company, specializing in onboarding, payroll, benefits management, and benefits administration services focused on the hospitality and hospitality industry, announced that it has released a core-level upgrade to the Efficenter resource information system. Web-based human resources (HRIS ). Over the past year, it has taken significant internal work to improve the platform’s functionality and user experience to make it more user-friendly. Our goal at Adams Keegan is to provide everything we can to ensure that our customers and employees receive the most effective service possible,” said Jay Keegan, President and CEO of Adams Keegan.”Our customers have always found Efficenter very functional and easy to use. The redesign aims to improve the user experience while adding key industry-specific features better to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers’ operations. With the introduction of Efficenter to more customers within a short period, our goal is to improve your ability to focus on your core business while eliminating any unnecessary administrative burden which can interfere with your ability to focus on your core business.”
A human resources manager for a US hotel operator said, “As a user of Efficenter for the past few years, I’ve enjoyed the ease of navigating the system for our human resources department, our managers, and our employees. It’s great to manage integration, employee data, payroll, time tracking, benefits, and leave/vacation PTO in one system. We can efficiently support 20+ hotel sites with the Efficenter and Adams Keegan support team always available to help.
How To Sign-Up For Adams Keegan Efficenter?
You can register with Adams Keegan Efficenter by following these steps:
- Visit the Efficenter website by clicking the link: www.adamskeegan.com
- If you click the link above or type it into your browser, the Adams Keegan Efficenter home page will appear on your screen.
- On the website homepage, click on the Customer Login menu that appears in the upper right corner of the website. The website will redirect you to the login page for the website once you click on the link.
- On the website login page, click Register.
- You must enter your social security number as prompted on the registration screen.
- Click “Next.” After clicking Next, continue with the remaining steps.
Guide To Adams Keegan Login
Following are the steps you need to take to set up the Adams Keegan login:
- You must visit the Adams Keegan Efficenter website to log in to your portal. You can view the website by clicking here: adamskeegan.com
- The website will take you to its homepage when you click or enter the above link in your internet browser.
- From the Efficenter website home page, click the Client Login menu.
- Clicking on the Client Login menu will open your Efficenter Employee Login Portal.
- Enter your username and password in the Efficenter login portal form.
- You can check the box next to the word “Remember my username” so you don’t have to re-enter your credentials to log in in the future.
- The last step is to click on the “Login” button.
Which Things Do You Need To Proceed For Efficenter Login?
Here is a list of things you need to do when logging into your Efficenter Adams Keegan Login Portal account:
- To ensure a successful Efficenter Employee login, we appreciate you providing us with your username and password to log in to the Efficenter.
- You can connect with any electronic device, such as smartphones, laptops, Personal Computers, tablets, and iPads.
- Visit the website (www.adamskeegan.com) to continue the Adams Keegan Efficenter Login process.
- The browser can be any of the following: Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc.
- It would be best if you had a good internet connection.
Reset Your Efficenter Login Password And Username
Your username and password are essential for accessing your Adams Keegan Efficenter account. Many people often forget the Efficentre employee login password. You can reset your password and username by following the steps below:
- Visit the Efficenter homepage (www.adamskeegan.com)
- From the website homepage, click the Client Login menu button in the top right corner of the website.
- Clicking the Client Login button opens the Efficenter employee login page.
- If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot your password?” Link on the site login page.
- After clicking on “Forgot your password?” Link, the new email password page appears.
- If you forgot your password, click on “Forgot your password?” Link on the site login page.
- Please enter your username, the last four digits of your social security number, and your email address.
- Then click on “Email.”
- You will receive a link to your email address to reset your password by clicking the email button.
- Click on the link you received in your email address and reset your Efficenter login password.
- If you want to reset your username,
- Click or type the link: www.adamskeegan.com/efficenter/recover/emailPassword.cfm in your browser.
- If you click or type the link in the previous step, the message “Forgot your username?” will appear. The forgot username link is in the email form. Click this link to reset your username.
- Enter your social security number.
- Click Next to continue the steps to reset your username for Adams Keegan Login.
Benefits Of Efficenter Employee Portal
Complex systems often require unnecessary attention from multiple departments. With paper-based systems and cumbersome processes, you can monopolize time and resources. With the help of our customers, we can learn how to understand their culture better. Our experts can analyze which strategies are working well and what can be improved.
When Efficenter developed its software, it considered its employees. Adams Keegan believes that a novice Efficenter user should be able to navigate the system quickly and intuitively, without manuals or tech support calls.
Protecting our customers’ and employees’ safety is our most important. Efficenter offers better protection and accuracy than paper-based employee management. By leveraging the security of the Efficenter, employees gain greater control over data access and usage while benefiting from self-service functionality.
Function Of Efficenter Adams Portal
Here are some of the functions available on the Efficenter Adams portal:
Keeping Track Of Payroll And Timekeeping In The Organization
- We are entering salary data into the salary system.
- The system combines complete-time clocks with integrated time and attendance solutions.
Communication Of Information
- Easily customizable.
- Real-time service delivery.
- It provides a way to measure results using historical data and predict future outcomes based on historical data.
Administration Of The Human Resources Department
- New hires can be onboarded quickly and efficiently by using a paperless onboarding system.
- We analyze employee performance.
- Leverage employee digital files to access employment data anytime, anywhere.
Employee Benefits And Benefits Administration
- The benefits of registering online are simple and convenient.
- Get notified when a new employee is eligible for benefits.
- An online resource portal where you can access information and documents related to your benefits.
|Managed By||Adams Keegan|
Adams Keegan Customer Service Centre
Adams Keegan Employee Portal provides customer service facilities for employers and employees. For questions or complaints about the portal, call the customer service number: 800.621.1308. Efficenter Employee Portal customer service facilities are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Customer Service Center representatives will be happy to answer and resolve your questions and complaints about the Adams Keegan Efficenter Portal. It is also possible to get in touch with them online by visiting the Adams Keegan Efficenter website. Access the “Contact” menu on the website. If you click on the “Contact” menu, you will get the contact form, which you can fill in with your email address, your name, the subject (mention the name of your request or complaint), and the body of the message (note your question or complaint in detail). Finally, click Submit, and you will send a message to the Adams Keegan Portal customer service team.
Efficenter is not “software as a service” but an easy-to-use technology system that works hand in hand with Adams Keegan’s available HR experts to support employees and ensure compliance. It allows standalone and legacy systems to communicate, seamlessly integrating general ledger, point of sale, applicant tracking, and other in-house or third-party systems.
As one of the nation’s leading integrated service providers, Adams Keegan provides human resources, payroll, onboarding, performance management, and benefits administration based in Memphis, Tennessee. The company works with CEOs, CFOs, and HR managers to provide innovative human capital management solutions. Adams Keegan serves clients with fewer than 50 employees to more than 5,000 in industries such as hospitality, healthcare, finance, and manufacturing. Fully configurable automation eliminates many administrative tasks and frees employees and managers from manual, paper-based routines. Popular features include payroll and time tracking, reporting, HR, and benefits management. Regardless of the details, however, it is designed to benefit all users with four key attributes: integration, simplicity, security, and reliability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Customer Service Number For Adams Efficenter Portal?
The Adams Efficenter Portal customer service number is 800.621.1308.
What Functions Are Available In Efficenter Adams Keegan?
Efficenter’s features include payroll and time tracking, reporting, human resource management, and benefits and employee benefits management.
What Is The Email Address To Avail Customer Service Facilities From Adams Keegan?
To contact our Adam Keegan Efficenter Customer Service Center by email, you can email us at [email protected].
Efficenter is Adams Keegan’s HRM portal software. It works for many HR tasks like candidate tracking, employee background check, payroll, time tracking, benefits management, HR management settings, etc.
Company employees can register and log in to the Adams Keegan Portal online. It has a toll-free number to call any customer support you might need. The system eliminates many administrative tasks and offers more security and accuracy than paper-based employee administration.