Adams Keegan, a national provider of integrated human resources, payroll, onboarding, benefits management, and benefits administration services primarily focused on the hospitality industry, recently announced the launch of Efficenter, its proprietary web-based employee information system. Human Resources (HRIS). As part of the company’s ongoing efforts to improve the usability and user experience of the platform, we have made significant internal efforts over the past year. You must log in to your Efficentre Employee Portal account to use this software. You can log into your Adams Keegan Efficenter account to view your recruiting portal. For this, you will need your login details. If you have forgotten your login information, it is up to you to reset it before logging into your account via the website. Here is a step-by-step guide to resetting your username and password.
Reset Your Username And Password
- Visit the Efficenter homepage (www.adamskeegan.com)
- From the website homepage, click the Client Login menu button in the top right corner of the website.
- Clicking the Client Login button opens the Efficenter employee login page.
(1) To Reset Your Password
- To reset your password, the easiest way to do it is to do it by clicking on “Forgot your password? Link.
- If you click “Forgot Password?” you will see a new page called “Email Password.”
- Enter your username, social security number, and email address.
- Click the Email button below.
- We will send you a link that will allow you to reset your password to your email address.
- You can reset your Efficenter login password by clicking on the link received by email.
(2) If You Want To Reset Your Username
- Use your browser to access the following link: www.adamskeegan.com/efficenter/recover/emailPassword.cfm.
- If you click or type the link in the previous step, the message “Forgot your username?” will appear—link in the email password form.
- Click on “Forgot your username?” Link to reset your username.
- You must enter your social security number.
- Continue clicking Next to reset your username.